Bridal Hair Course Information
Bridal Hair Course
This course equips you with everything you need to know about becoming a bridal hairstylist. At the conclusion of this course, participants have the knowledge they need to successfully style a bride’s hair as well as market their skills to other clients.
Throughout the course, students are provided with instructions, tips and techniques for creating numerous bridal styles, including traditional up-dos, free-flowing styles and combinations of the two.
The course also goes into the specific details involved in preparing, setting and completing a highly sought-after, modern romantic look. Students of this course further learn about the tools and techniques they need to style hair efficiently and beautifully. At the conclusion of the course, students receive a certificate, proving they have successfully completed each module.
Student will watch demonstration and follow along with on a human hair mannequin.
What You Will Learn
This course was designed to give students a total overview of what is involved in creating popular bridal styles: Here’s what the course covers:
- The tools and equipment you need to succeed as a bridal stylist
- Information about the various products that are recommended
- How to best curl hair for loose, beachy waves
- Sleek updo that can be easily modified
- Most requested textured modern updo
- Tips and techniques on how to create and set Hollywood-glam inspired waves
- Which pins are the best for which type of hair
- The best way to form a messy bun with maximum hold
- Other popular bridal styles, especially those suited for outdoor weddings
- Marketing strategies you can use to expand your client base.
Benefits of the Bridal Hair Course
This Bridal Hair course includes the following benefits:
- An affordable course that gives you all the information you need to successfully and confidently style bridal hair
- A curriculum that is easy to understand, divided into 5 complete modules
- The achievement of knowing how to market your business to get more customers
- The ability to learn a variety of hairstyles
- Learning the techniques experienced stylists use to create lasting and natural-looking bridal ‘dos’
- Obtain a recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career.
Note: The styles taught in the course can customized according to your preferences.
Student must provide their own mannequin.
Class duration 9:30am - 4:00 pm
Total complete styles covered in a full day: 3
Total Price for each student : $1400
$200 deposit due at booking. The remaining balance is due on the day of the course through Zelle, Venmo, or cash.